Who Is CAFG?
CAFG Wealth Management is an independent, privately owned, financial planning and investment advisory firm, located in North Barrington, Illinois.
We provide sophisticated financial planning and investment advisory solutions for people facing major life transitions. We have been helping clients achieve their financial goals for nearly 30 years.
Personal Relationships & Customized Services
Looking for peace of mind? Life transitions can be very unsettling and debilitating. The death of a spouse, divorce, care for an aging parent, college planning, career change, retirement, any or all, can be very difficult for everyone involved.
We provide personalized guidance that can help reduce your financial uncertainty. Our focus is on building strong personal relationships which, in turn, allows us to provide you with a lifetime of financial guidance.
With reducing your financial uncertainty in mind, we will customize a solution for you comprising the following services:
Create Your Financial Plan
In developing your personal and comprehensive financial plan we do the following:
- Determine your financial position
- Assess and develop a complete risk plan to protect you against catastrophic loss
- Determine the best way to structure your investments
- Develop a tax planning strategy to help minimize your taxes and find more profitable ways to use the extra income generated
- Build you a retirement plan to help determine how much to accumulate along with recommendations designed to create a source of income for your retirement years
- Planning for the smooth settlement of your estate
- Provide annual reviews of your personal financial plan
- Provide special guidance for life transitions such as death of a spouse, divorce, care for aging parent, college planning, career change, and retirement
Provide Investment Recommendations and Active Management
- Research and analysis designed for your personalized investment strategies
- Development of your customized investment strategy using our proprietary Client Portfolio Management System
- Provide the execution of your investment decisions
- Continuous monitoring and rebalancing of your portfolio
Complete Organization of Your Financial Life Using Web-Based Technology
- Organization of all your assets, liabilities, important documents and advisors into one secure, web-based location
- Information updated daily and integrated into your comprehensive plan
A Personal Relationship
- Scheduled quarterly review meetings to track your progress and align your strategy
- Scheduled annual review to update your financial plan
- Available for phone consultations and to address your questions – anytime
Coordinate With Your Financial Team
- We have a team of experts available to provide the specialized knowledge and skills for executing your plan such as an attorney, accountant, mortgage broker, realtor, or insurance specialist. If you already have a professional resource in place, we will take the lead to coordinate all action plan items on your behalf.
The Key to Your Financial Independence
Your needs will shift throughout your lifetime and force you to make many important financial decisions. The key to financial independence is having an established and sound financial plan, and a trusted advisor that can help guide and support you in your decision-making process.
At CAFG, our intention is to cultivate strong individual and personal relationships with each client. We will always have time to talk with you, work on your behalf, and provide you with a personal response. Don’t just take our word for it, contact us and see for yourself.
Tired of dealing with the uncertainty around your financial goals?
We can help.
CAFG Wealth Management, Inc is a Registered Investment Adviser. Advisory services are only offered to clients or prospective clients where CAFG Wealth Management, Inc and its representatives are properly licensed or exempt from licensure. This website is solely for informational purposes. Past performance is no guarantee of future returns. Investing involves risk and possible loss of principal capital. No advice may be rendered by CAFG Wealth Management, Inc unless a client service agreement is in place.
TD Ameritrade, Inc. is the firm that we use to custody our client assets. TD Ameritrade and CAFG, Inc are separate and unaffiliated firms, and are not responsible for each other’s services or policies. TD Ameritrade does not endorse or recommend any advisor and the use of the TD Ameritrade logo does not represent the endorsement or recommendation of any advisor. Brokerage services provided by TD Ameritrade Institutional, Division of TD Ameritrade, Inc., member FINRA / SIPC/ NFA. TD Ameritrade is a trademark jointly owned by TD Ameritrade IP Company, Inc. and The Toronto-Dominion Bank. Used with permission.